The purpose of this course is to provide implementation associates with the skills they need to install, administer and manage the implementation of an IP Office customer solution. In addition, the course provides the learner with the opportunity to practice customizing and maintaining the IP office system and to practice using the IP Office advanced applications.
Стоимость курса54 000 руб
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications
- Hardware, software and licensing requirements.
- IP Office Manager application configuration settings.
- Construct call flows including advanced applications; such as Database Actions and Text-to-Speech Actions.
- Explain the capabilities of the Unified Messaging Service (UMS).
- Record calls using ContactStore.
- Explain different analysis and monitoring methods using System Status Application and System Monitor.
- Describe the VoIP functionality and the connection of SIP trunks and terminals.
- Explain the features and functionality of IP Office data and voice networking.
- Define the functionality of IP Office Small Community Network (SCN).
- Summarize the available options for VoiceMail Pro within a Small Community Network (SCN).
- Describe the use of the Avaya provided tools.
This course is designed for Avaya Associates, Avaya Partners and Resellers with Design and Implementation responsibilities.
От слушателя требуется
Recommended completion of 6402 Avaya IP Office Implementation ExamAfter enrollment, you will receive 3 months of unlimited access at no additional cost within Avaya web.alive™ which has 4 learning rooms of content. If you prefer another delivery method other than web.alive™ or experience bandwidth issues or issues downloading the Avaya web.alive™ client, you can take this content as a WBT using course number 5S00003W IP Office Customized Configuration and Maintenance.