Стоимость курса0 руб
By the end of the course, you should understand storage functionality in vSphere and be able to:
- Explain basic concepts related to virtual computing, including vSphere server and storage virtualization
- Be a cooperative partner with vSphere administrators to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot storage in a vSphere environment
- Describe the trade-offs between storage design decisions
- Plan a storage architecture that scales to the demands of a virtualized environment
- Use the VMware vSphere Client, esxtop, resxtop, and vscsiStats to monitor storage configuration end to end from a virtual machine disk to a specific VMware® vStorage VMFS datastore
АудиторияStorage administrators who support vSphere environments
От слушателя требуется
- This course does not require prior vSphere knowledge or experience.
- This course assumes that you have:
- Storage administration experience
- User-level experience with Windows or UNIX/Linux systems
This course enables storage administrators to better plan and manage their storage systems to support a VMware vSphere™ environment. The course uses lecture, hands-on labs, and case studies to demonstrate vSphere interaction and operation with storage rather than to teach vSphere administration skills.